The Executor Made Easy System is not only a complete system for organizing your information, it is also an information resource for your Executor.
It will provide information on which STEPS are required to complete the process.
It also contains contact information for agencies, professionals and forms that will be required.
- You have the ability to input as much information or as little as you like.
- Each section will give detailed instructions of what is suggested to complete the step.
- Not all pages may apply to you, however please go through each page in detail before you determine if it is valid.
- You do not have to complete in one sitting. You can stop at any time.
Here are some of the categories included in the Executor Made Easy System:
- Account Owner
- Executor Insurance
- Will Instructions
- Family Meeting
- Funeral & Cemetery Arrangements
- Death Certificates
- Contact List (Whom to notify)
- Surviving dependent needs
- Accounts Setup
- Hiring a Lawyer/Accountant
- Government Requirements/Forms
There are many more categories included to make sure you can record and archive all of your Executor information.